Viking Arm – Handheld Jack
What’s the new Norewegian made Viking Arm that I’m hearing about? It’s a handheld jack that can lift 150 kg! It’s a great help for anyone who works with kitchens, windows, doors, cabinets, wall boards, ventilation, decks, floors, fences and so much more. It’s built to last and can get in to those small tiny places and start lifting or between the wall and the last floor board and start pushing. You can even purchase the extra thin feet which are only 3mm thick and get into even smaller cracks.
If you’re laying deck boards and need to adjust them a little, you can even flip the Viking Arm around so it squeezes instead of lifts which can be very helpful sometimes.
When mounting kitchens we often lift with one hand, balance the cabinet with our body and try to accurately hold it where it’s supposed to be. Now, with Viking Arm, that whole process is a lot easier. You simply jack the cabinet up, adjust it to the right height, lower it with the slow-release if necessary and screw it.
It makes working alone a lot easier.
- Innovative universal tool
- Lift, press, tighten with precision and control
- Impressive capacity for a compact hand tool
- Patented technical solutions
- May substitute multiple “traditional” tools
- Inspires creativity, secures quality and safety
- Increases productivity, saves time and money
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Components of highest quality
- Designed and manufactured in Norway
||Steel and aluminum
||More than 150 kg/330 lb
||From 6 mm to 250 mm
||39 × 11 × 11 cm